Register by 11:59pm CT on April 28! UCAOA has discounted rooms on a first-come basis for convention attendees; hurry deadline is secure is April 5.
There are so many reasons why you should be headed to D.C. but here are just 10 that affirm your investment & time are well spent:
- You get a real return on your investment! We offer an action-packed curriculum featuring 70+ clinical and practice management sessions and up to 27 CME credits.
- You stay ahead of the latest trends in urgent care and obtain best practices to streamline and improve your practice.
- You gain implementable, solution-focused takeaways that make you better at your job.
- You network with the best and brightest leaders and like-minded colleagues for great insight and tips to share with others.
- You find the latest solutions, products and technology for your business in our Expo, which is the largest show floor dedicated to urgent care (many choices!).
- You get to try new things! We’ve implemented Clinical and Practice Exchange sessions so you obtain real-world advice from your peers; Urgent Care Fusion sessions to appeal to those working in both practice management and clinical care; an Urgent Care Legislative Update to better prepare you for the future health care; a Town Hall Meeting: Demystifying the UCAOA Accreditation Process to allow centers to leverage quality, safety and scope of care to help stay in network or secure contracts; and Industry Perspective sessions brought to you by business-oriented service providers.
- Get inspired by our Opening Keynote: Behind American Sniper Real-Life Accounts presented by former Navy SEAL sniper, breacher and combat medic Keven Lacz, PA; General Session: Using Technology to Engage with Consumers presented by Bill Felkey, professor emeritus of healthcare informatics at Auburn University; and Closing General Session: Is the Urgent Care Market About to Be Turned Upside Down? presented by industry veteran, CEO & founder of Merchant Medicine Tom Charland.
- You get fed! Convention tuition includes breakfast + lunch + brunch + snacks + beverages + coffee.
- You can continue to learn long after the event through FREE recordings of the educational sessions that provide additional CME or UCMC credit.
- You get to have fun! With two evening receptions and the option to attend the biggest industry celebration, you're guaranteed to crack a smile and let loose.
- BONUS! While you're in town, explore Washington, D.C.'s rich history, museums and monuments.
So, what are you waiting for? Come join us in D.C....but don't wait too long.