'Hazard Communications Standard' (Recorded Webinar)
This webinar is designed to update urgent care centers on OSHA's 2012 Hazard Communication Standard. The focus will be on the new safety data sheets and the new labeling requirements required by the standard in June and December 2015 (respectively)
At the End of this Webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Become familiar with OSHA's new Hazard Communication Standard and its requirements as they pertain to urgent care centers.
- Learn to recognize pictograms and their meanings.
- Develop an understanding of the new Safety Data Sheets and how to use them.
- Recognize which chemicals are covered by the Hazard Communication Standard.
- Identify the record keeping requirements under the Hazard Communication Standard.
The Urgent Care Association of America designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Urgent Care Association of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Urgent Care Management Certificate
Earn 1 UCMC credit in Legal and Regulatory by attending this webinar.