Convention 2015: Advanced Clinical Bundle
The 2015 National Urgent Care Convention Advanced Clinical Bundle contains 12 hours of recorded sessions and synced power point presentations.
The below sessions include audio and power points.
- Ask the Experts Panel (No CME Credit)
- Clinical Jeopardy (Adv. Clinical) (No CME Credit)
- Clinical Practice Risk Management when working with PA/NP Part 1 (Adv. Clinical)
- Clinical Practice Risk Management when working with PA/NP Part 2 (Adv. Clinical)
- EKG (Adv. Clinical)
- Making Sound Decisions in Urgent Care Practice (Adv. Clinical)
- Medicolegal Quicksand: The Patient (Adv. Clinical)
- More X-ray Findings You Don’t Want To Miss (Adv. Clinical)
- The Rapid Urgent Care Neurologic Exam (Adv. Clinical)
- Urgent Care Approach to the Evaluation and Management of Low Risk Chest Pain (Adv. Clinical)
- Urgent Evaluation of Syncope: How to Rule-Out Life-Threatening Illness with a Bedside Exam (Adv. Clinical)
- Xray Findings You Don't Want To Miss
Faculty: Information on the faculty is available in the individual sessions
The Urgent Care Association of America designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
For the best viewing experience, please use IE 8 or above, the newest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. These programs are compatible with mobile devices and tablets. Use this link to test your system or view additional requirements: http://ucaoa.peachnewmedia.com/SystemCheck/